Wednesday, October 7, 2009

hate assignment....

omg...now is sem 4 for my study life..n i started to have many assignment to do....life always busy wiz assignment....after month of october den i face my final exam....tat time is time to headache again....tis sem really suck...some lecturer i totally dont understand wat they teaching oso....really dunno hw to face my final exam if continue dont understand wat the lecturer teach...haiz...hate it hateit...arrgh...
i so miss my fren...is like long time din meet them dee....if u have view my blog i think u noe who i mention...hahaha
n n n the one i miss the most of coz is"u " la...heheh faster come back ooo....n pls if u wan me do wat u request n u pls do the same thing to me oso...dont juz always require me to do nia....btw,u always make me angry n geram bt i still miss n love u the most......

No comments:

Post a Comment