Thursday, October 29, 2009

heart pain..

After think so many times i think that feeling is call heart pain ba.....yesterday jz receive a news from my fren...that really brought me down...after get in to tis coll is like everything become so complicated..jz really have to be careful for all thing if nt people will say something behind..the news that my fren brought me is she tell me that "she"jz no satisfied wiz me..bt y "she"duwan tell face to face le...y have to do thing so complicated.."she" jz complain wiz all fren bt y dont she jz come to me...i really feel sad to this news,because i never think "she" is the one who say thing behind me...haiz...y she have to do so...really dont understand..nw make me that dunno hw to talk to her...is like smile wiz her i oso will feel myself that im so fake...haiz..make me cant slp at last nite..i think as a fren "she" really broke my heart...therefore,from nw onward i really have to always remind myself that have to careful..every step that i have taken oso have to very careful ...so that wont make ppl angry or beh syok wiz me without my acknowledgement..haiz...arrgh...y people have to be so complicated de...y dont jz be simple..

1 comment:

  1. 妹妹啊... 人心难测... 后宫是人吃人的地方, 如果不想被人吃, 就要学会怎么样去吃人...

    ReplyDelete